These lovely earrings have been created from vintage metal hoop settings to which I have wired some pearl beads repurposed from a stranded necklace.
- ethically and sustainably made
- there is only one one pair
- made from vintage screw-back earrings c. 1950s and pearl beads c.1970s
- 4.2 cm in length (the hoop diameter is 2.8 cm)
- suspended on 14 carat gold filled hooks
These earrings have been made in my Melbourne workshop with vintage materials which may hold some evidence of their former life in a deepened patina and minor wear to the metal. I think that is what gives them so much charm.