How does your garden grow?
This unique asymmetrical necklace features a 1940s brooch fragment in the form of a flower with vintage and repurposed beads. I created beaded flowers from small glass drops and pink freshwater pearls and combined these with repurposed faceted glass beads in shades of amethyst. The clasp which closes at the front has been made from a vintage rhinestone circle pendant and double strand connector.
I created a pair of earrings from the same petite beads that form the flowers in the chain.
- ethically and sustainably made
- one of a kind
- made with repurposed vintage costume jewellery from the 1940s-1960s and repurposed glass beads
- measures 49.5 cm along the neck edge (refer to my necklace guide for more information)
- the floral brooch measures 9x5 cm
- finished with a hook clasp at the front
Handmade in my Melbourne workshop, this necklace contains vintage repurposed materials which show signs of their age in a deepened patina and minor wear. I think that is what gives them so much charm.