Did you know that the Norse Goddess Freya's sacred flower is the daisy?
This unique necklace features a vintage buckle in baroque style. I've embellished it with some painted metal daisy stampings and a rose repurposed from a screw-back earring. It is finished with hand-knotted soft green pearlised beads that I sourced from old warehouse stock.
- ethically and sustainably made
- one of a kind
- made with repurposed vintage chain and plastic daisy elements c.1950s-1960s
- measures 47 cm along the neck edge (refer to my necklace guide for more information)
- finished with a hook clasp
- matched earrings are available
Handmade in my Melbourne workshop, this necklace contains vintage repurposed materials which show signs of their age in a deepened patina and minor wear. I think that is what gives them so much charm.