These asymmetric earrings were created using repurposed vintage elements. These include a tiny brass eagle charm set with Lucite imitating goldstone, a channel set rhinestone, and smoky topaz coloured beads. A new goldstone bead completes the story.
- ethically and sustainably made
- there is only one one pair
- made from vintage beads, charm and rhinestones c.1970s-90s
- 5.4 cm and 5.5 cm in length
- suspended on 14 carat gold filled hooks
These earrings have been made in my Melbourne workshop with vintage materials which may hold some evidence of their former life in a deepened patina and minor wear. I think that is what gives them so much charm.