These asymmetric earrings in clear crystal colour with rhinestone accents were created from repurposed vintage elements. These include an orphaned Lucite earring, a Czech glass that I purchased in Prague some years ago and a small rhinestone set circle.
- ethically and sustainably made
- there is only one one pair
- made from a vintage earring, beads and rhinestones c.1960s-80s
- 4 cm and 4.1 cm in length
- suspended on sterling silver hooks
These earrings have been made in my Melbourne workshop with vintage materials which may hold some evidence of their former life in a deepened patina and minor wear. I think that is what gives them so much charm.